HOW GROUP WORKS
1. Participants focus on goals specifically reflecting their needs and issues.
2. Group interaction consists of sharing, listening, dialogue, discussion and facilitation.
3. Group is a varied experience over time; a history and personality exists for each group.
4. Group offers consistency by meeting weekly for ninety minutes.
5. Key group interactive experiences include identification,normalization and validation.
6. Challenge and conflict are a part of group process; members show up each week to continue to deal with these experiences that help further intimacy.
© 2006 Jamie Moran